• Hi there!
    We're 2 friends from Argentina. We`re going on an awesome road trip on Monday! We'll be going from Picton al the way to Queenstown. We intend to arrive in Queenstown on Wednesday and we're looking for people who might want to come along! Those interested should only cooperate with some money for the ride. Amount can be arranged. Our route is pretty flexible but we'd like to make a few stops along the West coast...mainly all the cool spots! If you'd like to join us, please send us a text on 02102392526. Please no calls as my friend (Marcela) will be at work for most of the day. Just text and we'll arrange a time to talk on the phone. You don't need to be going all the way from Picton to Qtown, we can do short rides as well!
    Cheers!
    Vicky & Marcela
    Private_message
    Hey Vicky & Marcela!
    I think I'm doing that same trip on Tuesday. Are you set on going on Monday?
    Private_message
    Hey! We're already on the ferry. Yeah, we're leaving Picton in just a few hours.
    Cheers!

Vicky

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.