• I'm 17 , and i want to travel around the world !! :) I want a new adventure in my life and live something new !! i know that im in advance, but is anybody want or know someone who want to do an exchange with me during summer 2014? I would like to go 2 or 3 weeks in new zealand (with someone who would like to make me visit) and you can come here in canada, québec for 2 or 3 weeks too ( and i would be able to make visit you Montreal) !! :) I want to practice my english !!! maybe someone intresting to learn french ? someone of my age or near ** thanks :)
    Private_message
    Perhaps joining the local (Montreal, or Ottawa?) CS social activities will lead you to find a few people who you can visit in 18 months, when they are back 'home'.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.