• Kia ora,

I'm about to embark on a crazy chaotic adventure around the North Island and, in all honesty, I have NO IDEA when I will actually make it to New Plymouth, or if I even will but I was hoping for someone to (potentially) host me sometime between the 23rd of January and 5th of February. My plan is to fly up to Auckland around the 23rd and make my way down the North Island for 2 weeks... making it back to the south island afterwards. ... this is my general plan.

If you're interested in hosting me, would be great if you could let me know if it's possible asap... I leave in a week!

Feel free to check out my profile or message me if you have further questions :)

Cheers,
    JJ
    Private_message
    Thanks for the tips, they've been helpful. Sorry I couldn't catch you before you wasted your time ranting on my post though as I've already made personal requests and thought anyone else that might be keen to invite me could look here... as I've gotten invites both in the past and recently from doing this.

I appreciate your help though and hope that others might find your tips helpful as well.

:)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.