• Piano....
    Is anyone here know a bit of piano? I want to buy a piano, sounds crazy - because I don't know anything about piano, but have been wanting to learn to play.
    I'm looking at one piano now, it's a 2nd hand, is there anyone can come with me to check it out? I'll buy you a drink! my phone NO.: 021 1368 three zero eight.

I have half chance to stay at Welly for long, another half chance to stay here less than 2 months -- still wanting to buy it!
    Thanks, Orchid
    Private_message
    Hi Angelique,
    Thank you so much for your reply!! I didn't see you until just now, I have went there to view it earlier today -- couldn't wait for any longer. It is one I really want, it's an old one last tuned more than one year ago but it costs nothing rather than the relocation fee, so am looking for a moving company to help with.
    Thanks once again. You are more than welcome to come to my flat to try it if you like or just for a cup of coffee at home :)
    i live by clifton terrace.
    cheers,
    Orchid

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.