• This week's drinks are on at the Bristol again. 7.30+ Wednesday. Details here;
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/L73AMK/weekly-wellington-wednesday-drinks-16-jan
    Private_message
    Bump, reminder..
    Weekly Wellington drinks are on today, Wednesday, 7.30+ at the Bristol
    Details here https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/L73AMK/weekly-wellington-wednesday-drinks-16-jan

If anyone wants to do something earlier, arrange here.

Also, in exchange for a beer, does anyone want my extra 2013 diary? A5 pages, one week to a double-page, hard black cover...?
    Private_message
    Thanks to the 30-40 people who came along yesterday. I understand the last few left about 1am...

From next week I am going to again have a Wednesday evening clash and won't be able to make it to the Bristol till about 8pm (or 8.30 if I don't want to arrive sweaty).

So I'll be asking again for volunteers to be there early (7.30pm, or earlier if they like) with a sign, etc to be the specific point of contact in case anyone new comes along and needs to know who to look for/needs a phone number to contact etc.

Eagle, Paul, Michael and Monique have all done this in the past, and I'll ask them again, but anyone is welcome to volunteer one week to be the '7.30 person'.

On the subject of, 'anyone can volunteer'; there are six more days of the week that anyone can put events up for; house parties, coffee meetings, lunches, quiz, one-off museum trips, day drives to the Wairarapa, etc...
    If there's something you want to do, and you want people to accompany you, put it here on on the events board and see if anyone comes along. From last night's conversations, it looks like there might be a couple of other regular events re-starting soon, so keep watching the page.
    Private_message
    Thanks a lot, Tim! Coming next week for sure!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.