• Why not having a meeting on HUST campus?

As a couchsurfer for 3 years and a to-be graduate, I want to throw this party in a local cafe at HUST. This cafe is called O2, with cozy ambience, bilingual menu, tasty food (less than 20 yuan) and bouncy HUST int'l students. I can greet you at HUST main gate and walk you to the cafe. I had numerous encounters with CSers home and abroad, and was truly delighted by new legions of new participants in CS Wuhan. I hope to, in a small way, contribute to this lovely community by knitting separate dots closer. Traveller in Wuhan are welcomed. It'll be on Satuaday (March 23) from 18:30 to 21:30, let's take a good respite from daily grinds.

To get to HUST main gate, take bus 510, 518, 521, 536, 593, 702, 703 to Guan Shan kou Station (关山口), and you'll see it across the street. My number 15972201286.

See it via the link: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/OIFHFP/monthly-meeting-for-march
    Private_message
    Ok. Cannot get to the link but will be here !
    Private_message
    The activities I created yesterday (failed to display) all bounced up today on the "Activities" section...They're duplicate and now I'm trying to cut them down to only one. Francois, thanks for the link!
    Private_message
    my campus, my fave restaurant :D see u there though ;)
    Private_message
    Dear Guests,

I am cordially delighted by your incoming attendance! Thank you! Just one potential problem - On Thursday I got an accident; my rib was fractured in soccer training, and the doctor says at least one month is needed for recovery. Today I tried getting out of the bed and surprisingly found I can sit for a while and use computer. I'll confirm whether I can stick to organizing this meeting on March 21. I'll do my best to be well soon. Please pray for me, my dear friends. Thank you indeed again for your contribution to CS!
    Xiao
    Private_message
    really wanna join you guys! I am studing in HUST now as a undergraduate.
    Private_message
    Thank a lot for your attendences, dear fellows. Hope we Wuhan group have this kind of events more often so that new and long CSers can know each other better.
    All the best,
    Lucas
    Private_message
    Thank you all! It was awesome! I really enjoyed everyone!
    Looking forward to the next meeting.
    All the best,
    Igor Fernandez!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.