• Hello, I have just recently moved to Xi'an and I am looking to get to know the city a little better and ofcourse meet new people. I know this period is time for family for most but if someone is free would be nice to meet up...I live inside the city walls about 15 mins walk to the bell tower. Happy to meet anywhere as long as you help me with directions :)
    Private_message
    Hey,dude. It likes good idea. Do you have any plan?
    Private_message
    No plan yet, was just an idea. Im still new to town, any suggestions?
    Private_message
    Do u want to go skiing on 18th this month? I will go with my friends. You can join us if you want.
    Private_message
    @Xixi when will hold the party?
    Hope to see more CS'ers here.

Cheers.
    Private_message
    I'm traveling now,come back to xian probably around 26th,when do u guys throw the cs party,if it s possible,I d like to join .
    See you then:D
    Private_message
    Haha..hi.I am just the free (some day ) and local person here...any help and problems have . Tell me and help u as soon as possible. Hope u live happily here and see u soon..^_^

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.