• Hi, I am an American studying and doing research in Xi'an for the next 10 months. I am looking for a single bedroom apartment to rent around the south gate, as I will be studying at Xi'an Jiaotong University. I am hoping to spend less than 2000rmb. Please contact me at julianethero@gmail.com. Thanks!
    Private_message
    hello..have u got an apartment yet?? if not call me..13629275350..i can help..1
    Private_message
    Dear Julia,

My house is available for you. I have sent you email. If you are interested, please contact me. My phone number is 18392129875. My gmail is 0816zhaodan1990@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Julia,according to my experience,it is not really that easy to rent one with lower than 2000 RMB inside the city wall,which is very populated and busy area.I am not sure which campus you will staying at,but I suggest the apartments beside the main campus and Mingdemen which is next to its Medicine School.
    Private_message
    I graduated from XJTU but now I'm in the US. My friends in Xi'an might be able to help.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.