• PART TIME
    Student: age 3-6, less than 25 in one class

What to teach: conversational English material provided by school

Schedule: Saturday and Sunday (max 5 hours a day)
    Salary: RMB4000- 6000/ month
    FULL TIME- start from September 2013
    Student: age 3-6, less than 25 in one class

What to teach: conversational English material provided by school

Schedule- 5 days a week- 2 days off( up to 25 classes)
    Salary:RMB 06000-8000/ month
    Other benefit: apartment, meals, air ticket (one year contract completion), and working visa are all provided;
    Requirements:
    - standart English
    - having experience with kids
    - give a demo class

Private_message
    Hi Kamila, here you have your first candidate. I sent you a PM, get in touch!
    Private_message
    Hi. As the above guy.I am the second one. Haha.... Happy to read ur message here. Actually I am really want to try. But I am worried if I am ok. Wanna ur help and I am local here xi'an. Any problems here u have . Tell me and help u as soon as possible. Also Looking forward to making friends with u .... ^_^
    Private_message
    hi Kamila,

Do you accept part time positions?

John.
    Private_message
    Hi,Kamila,I used to be the Teach Assistant for Foreign teachers in Kid Castle English school in Xi'an.Now I am working in Northwest University as the paper translate at overseas study Service Centre.You can view my homepage.If u still need this pat -time job position,pls give me a change to give a demo.
    Private_message
    hi ,its john ,i could teach kids ,make kids more strong ,my email is amibtion.zhang@gmail.com ,skype is ambition7789, if u think i could ,plz contact me . thx

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.