• The apartment is at Taibaixiaoqu which is 20 minutes to bell tower by taxi. by bus is half hour or so. There are lots of trees lakes downstairs. Swimming pool, gym, supermarket and cafe also just downstairs. very convinent and safe building. The apartment have all you need. It is a very new apartment and all furniture are new. I a Chinese teacher and translator and a courch who work for gym already lived inside and there is still a 8 square meters room needs to rent out. The room only have air-conditioner. If you want to buy furniture by yourself the rent will be 800RMB each month. If you want me buy bed, Wardrobe and table. The rent is 850 each month. You can see the photo of this apartment and place in my album. and call me if you are interested in this room. 13669203390
    Private_message
    Hi, if the room's still available I'd like to have a look. I'll call you tomorrow :)
    Private_message
    Hi, yes the room still available. Looking forward to your call.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.