• hey im living near muping and im looking for some job on weekwnds i speak spanish and englis, i dont speach chinese and im 16 years old if sombody need me hehe call me : 188 6384 8751
    Private_message
    Hi, how are you
    Welcome you to beautiful yantai
    Do you want to find what kind of work do you do
    Private_message
    i dont care so much, oviousle something legal, i cant teach spanish or something like that
    Private_message
    If any money changes hands, no matter what you are doing, it will not be legal. You are not in China on a Z visa, therefore it is illegal to make any money. That doesn't stop most people, I mean, we all have to pay the bills, right? Haha!

My advice would be to teach some Spanish in your free time if you really need the money and maximise your skill set. So right now focus on school. Learn Chinese and that will open many doors for future jobs. Aim for university, without a degree you can't get a Z visa, and can't work legally in China. That is, if you plan on staying in China. ;-)

In any case, best of luck!
    Private_message
    u cud make some tacos... and sell tequila...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.