• anything happens around these days?? it's been quiet since few months ago...
    or any suggestion we could organise some gathering/meeting??

what do you guys think??
    Private_message
    Big Yes! We should organise some meetings during this winter(The Spring Festival) ,at a bar or something,any ideas?
    Private_message
    Give me five!!

actually I just came back one month ago, so barely know nothing about the place in Zhengzhou for gathering...
    anyway, anyplace for some drinks, coffee or tea or even sweets well be perfectly fine with me

hope we could meet soon
    Private_message
    Haha,sounds great! Let's work it out!!
    Private_message
    Hi I dont know you two but i am Pete from Uk, i live in ZHengzhou for 3 months and work as teacher. I would like to meet up sometime over next week or so if you are doing anything please let me know, thanks!
    I like coffee shops or maybe go to park if it is sunny, not that much to do in Zhengzhou is the problem!
    Private_message
    Hey,Pete! You're definitely welcomed to join in! The more ,the merrier! So do you know any good coffee shops ?
    Private_message
    heyhey~~

Elena & Peter

KenGee Bakery seems could make both good sweets and coffee,

or we could have some kind of Guangdong type afternoon tea?

btw which part you guys are living?? so we could think about some places easy to reach for everyone

what do you think?
    Private_message
    gool idea. its time to enjoy ourselves! cheer up . who has a good idea to meet somewhere?
    Private_message
    hi,i like to join you guys,,too,if anyone else has activities,please contact me,thanks.
    Private_message
    HAPPY NEW YEAR~~

shall we meet in this week? everyone in holiday now,
    we could have a time to seat together, right??
    Private_message
    I'd be willing to head over to Zhengzhou this week for a meeting...
    Private_message
    Because of the New Year. Many persons should be in their hometown.
    Private_message
    i am in.Friday is good.
    Private_message
    Friday sounds good, but gonna finish work around 6..lol...not sure what time could be there..
    Private_message
    can you tell me where the two coffee shop that you mentioned.
    Private_message
    I know maan coffee... just opened in Zhengzhou right??
    maybe we should post one activity and inform everyone so we could get some more people to come??
    Private_message
    yes,i am in,waiting for you guys,haha
    Private_message
    Yea, it seems more and more people are joining now. Does anyone want to come for skiing at Song Mountain Ski Resort? I have been working here since the ski season started.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.